When you smoke you burn the drug and when you vape you produce a drug by heating to release a vapor that is toxic to the body. Smoking vs. vaping cannabis are both drug abuse and one should avoid it at all costs.
Vaping is not as dangerous as smoking and is always less costly but I encourage none.
Smoking vs. vaping cannabis have contrasting side effects, smoking has long-term effects while vaping has short-term effects. When you smoke or vape, you may not remember the difference as you will feel the same effects. The effects of smoking will always show when the person has completely withdrawn from smoking.
Smoking vs. vaping cannabis is not good for someone’s body because substances that are released when burning or heating cannabis is toxic to the body.
Have always believed in a heresy that states that, vaping can aid a smoking addict to end smoking and that vaping cannabis is less harmful than smoking. Anyway am not promoting or encouraging anyone to smoke or vape.
Side effects of smoking
- Causes demise
- Damages some parts of the body
- It leads to heart illness and stroke
- It leads to chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Leads to cancer
- Reduced fertility
- It damages the veins and arteries
- Poor economy due to poor working conditions
- It brings about diseases such as asthma
- Reduces the body immune
- High risk in pregnancy that can lead to miscarriages and early birth
Side effects of vaping
- This leads to cancerous diseases such as lung cancer
- Low immune
- Effects the development of the unborn/fetus
- Low brain development in children
Similar side effects of both smoking and vaping cannabis
- Steers to Cancerous diseases.
- Poor working conditions because people no longer go to workplaces.
Even though smoking vs. vaping cannabis has negative effects, there will be positive effects such as:
- Less Easy to use.
- Less costly and affordable.
How to quit smoking and vaping cannabis
- Youth should be well taken care of so as not to use these drugs.
- Taking the victims to rehabilitation centers and giving medications.
- Looking for help from skilled experts e.g. doctors.
- Giving guide and counseling to both the victims and youth in general.
Signs and symptoms
- Prolonged cough
- Respiratory disorders
- Chest pain
- Experiencing abdominal pain
- Losing weight
In conclusion, a survey reports that many university students prefer paving cannabis to smoking, this should be stopped and not underestimated.FDA and CDC have encouraged victims to refrain from both smokings vs. vaping cannabis because these drugs have toxic ingredients that may ravage the body organs such as the respiratory organs. Before smoking or vaping cannabis one should outlook at the pros and cons.